top of page

Meals & nutrition

Public·45 members
Ric Bamma
Ric Bamma

How to Download U Me Aur Hum Movie in HD Quality from Kickass Utorrent

U Me Aur Hum Movie: A Heartbreaking Story of Love and Alzheimer's Disease

If you are looking for a romantic drama film that will make you cry, laugh, and feel inspired, then you should watch U Me Aur Hum. This movie, released in 2008, is co-written, directed, and produced by Ajay Devgn, who also stars as the lead actor opposite his real-life wife Kajol. The movie tells the story of Ajay and Piya, who meet on a cruise and fall in love. They get married and face many challenges in their relationship, especially when Piya is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

U Me Aur Hum Movie Hd Download Kickass Utorrent

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tOpkk&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1d_xnGguuGWa9KTVy39zhU

In this article, we will tell you more about the movie, its cast, its plot, its music, and its reception. We will also tell you how you can download U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality from Kickass Utorrent, a popular torrent site that offers free downloads of movies, TV shows, games, music, and more.

U Me Aur Hum Movie Cast

The movie features a talented cast of actors who deliver powerful performances. Here are some of the main actors and their roles:

• Ajay Devgn as Dr. Ajay Mehra: He is a leading psychiatrist who falls in love with Piya on a cruise. He is a caring husband who tries his best to cope with Piya's condition and support her.

• Kajol as Piya: She is a waitress on the cruise who catches Ajay's eye. She is a lively and independent woman who loves salsa dancing. She suffers from Alzheimer's disease and gradually loses her memory and identity.

• Sumeet Raghavan as Nikhil: He is Ajay's friend who is unhappily married to Reena. He is a lawyer who cheats on his wife and has a cynical view of love.

• Divya Dutta as Reena: She is Nikhil's wife who is aware of his infidelity but still loves him. She is a loyal friend to Piya and helps her cope with her illness.

• Karan Khanna as Vicky: He is Ajay's friend who is happily unmarried. He is a flirtatious and fun-loving guy who enjoys life.

• Isha Sharvani as Natasha: She is Vicky's girlfriend who is also unmarried. She is a cheerful and bubbly girl who likes to party.

U Me Aur Hum Movie Plot

The movie begins with an older Ajay telling his son that he should confess his feelings to a girl he likes. His son challenges him to woo an older woman sitting nearby. Ajay approaches her and begins telling her his story. The movie then flashes back to the past.

Ajay is on a cruise with his four friends: Nikhil, Reena, Vicky, and Natasha. He meets Piya at the ship's bar and falls in love with her at first sight. He gets drunk and buys drinks for everyone at the bar. He then passes out and wakes up the next morning with a huge bill. He tells Piya that he loves her but she does not reciprocate his feelings.

Ajay finds out that Piya loves salsa dancing from her diary. He learns the dance and impresses her with his moves. She becomes interested in him but gets angry when she learns that he read her diary without her permission. He apologizes and gives her his phone number if she changes her mind.

Ajay returns to his home with his friends. He tries to win Piya back by giving her whatever she wants, including a dog. His friends are surprised and happy when they learn that Piya and Ajay have gotten married.

The movie then shows the happy moments of their married life. They celebrate their anniversary, go on vacations, and have fun together. They also face some problems, such as Ajay's busy schedule, Piya's pregnancy complications, and their financial difficulties.

One day, Piya forgets to pick up their son Aman from school. Ajay takes her to a doctor who diagnoses her with Alzheimer's disease. Ajay is shocked and devastated by the news. He tries to cope with Piya's condition and support her as much as he can.

Piya gradually loses her memory and identity. She forgets who Ajay is, who Aman is, and even who she is. She becomes violent, paranoid, and depressed. She also starts hallucinating about her past lover Robin.

Ajay struggles to take care of Piya and Aman while also managing his work. He hires a nurse named Mrs. Joshi to look after Piya at home. He also seeks help from his friends Nikhil and Reena, who have reconciled their marriage after Nikhil realized his mistake.

One day, Piya runs away from home and goes to the cruise where she met Ajay for the first time. Ajay follows her there and finds her dancing with Robin in her imagination. He tries to bring her back but she does not recognize him.

The movie then returns to the present where Ajay finishes his story to the older woman. She reveals that she is actually Piya and that she remembers everything now after hearing his story. She hugs him and tells him that she loves him.

U Me Aur Hum Movie Music

The movie has a melodious soundtrack composed by Vishal Bhardwaj with lyrics by Munna Dhiman. The songs are sung by various artists such as Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan, Adnan Sami, Clinton Cerejo, Vishal Bhardwaj himself, etc.

The songs are:

• U Me Aur Hum: The title song of the movie sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Vishal Bhardwaj. It is a romantic song that expresses the love between Ajay and Piya.

• Jee Le: A peppy song sung by Adnan Sami and Shreya Ghoshal. It is a song that celebrates life and urges people to live in the moment.

• Saiyaan: A soulful song sung by Sunidhi Chauhan. It is a song that portrays Piya's pain and longing for Ajay when she loses her memory.

• Dil Dhakda Hai: A fun song sung by Adnan Sami and Shreya Ghoshal. It is a song that shows Ajay's efforts to woo Piya on the cruise.

• Phatte: A catchy song sung by Adnan Sami and Sunidhi Chauhan. It is a song that shows the friendship between Ajay and his friends on the cruise.

U Me Aur Hum Movie Reception

The movie received mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike. Some praised the performances of Ajay Devgn

How to Download U Me Aur Hum Movie in HD Quality from Kickass Utorrent

If you want to watch U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality, you can download it from Kickass Utorrent, a popular torrent site that offers free downloads of movies, TV shows, games, music, and more. Here are the steps to download U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality from Kickass Utorrent:

• First, you need to have a BitTorrent client installed on your device. A BitTorrent client is a software that allows you to download torrent files from the internet. Some of the popular BitTorrent clients are uTorrent, BitTorrent, qBittorrent, etc.

• Next, you need to have a VPN service activated on your device. A VPN service is a tool that encrypts your internet traffic and hides your IP address from your ISP and other third parties. This way, you can access torrent sites that may be blocked in your country and avoid any legal troubles for downloading copyrighted materials. Some of the popular VPN services are ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, etc.

• Then, you need to visit one of the Kickass Utorrent proxy or mirror sites. These are clone websites that look exactly like the original Kickass Utorrent site but have different domain names and IP addresses. They are updated regularly and offer the same content as the original site. You can find a list of Kickass Utorrent proxy or mirror sites here.

• After that, you need to search for U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality on the Kickass Utorrent site. You can use the search bar or browse through the categories to find the movie. You can also filter the results by quality, size, date, seeders, leechers, etc.

• Finally, you need to download the torrent file of U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality and open it with your BitTorrent client. The download will start automatically and you can see the progress on your BitTorrent client. Once the download is complete, you can enjoy watching U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality on your device.

Conclusion

U Me Aur Hum movie is a touching and emotional romantic drama film that will make you cry and smile at the same time. It features amazing performances by Ajay Devgn and Kajol as a couple who face Alzheimer's disease together. It also has a beautiful soundtrack composed by Vishal Bhardwaj that enhances the mood of the film.

If you want to watch U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality, you can download it from Kickass Utorrent, one of the best torrent sites for movies. You just need to have a BitTorrent client, a VPN service, and a Kickass Utorrent proxy or mirror site to download the movie safely and easily.

We hope this article helped you learn more about U Me Aur Hum movie and how to download it from Kickass Utorrent. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends who love movies. Thank you for reading!

Conclusion

U Me Aur Hum movie is a touching and emotional romantic drama film that will make you cry and smile at the same time. It features amazing performances by Ajay Devgn and Kajol as a couple who face Alzheimer's disease together. It also has a beautiful soundtrack composed by Vishal Bhardwaj that enhances the mood of the film.

If you want to watch U Me Aur Hum movie in HD quality, you can download it from Kickass Utorrent, one of the best torrent sites for movies. You just need to have a BitTorrent client, a VPN service, and a Kickass Utorrent proxy or mirror site to download the movie safely and easily.

We hope this article helped you learn more about U Me Aur Hum movie and how to download it from Kickass Utorrent. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends who love movies. Thank you for reading!

U Me Aur Hum Movie Reviews

U Me Aur Hum movie received mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike. Some praised the performances of Ajay Devgn and Kajol as a couple who face Alzheimer's disease together. They also appreciated the sensitive and emotional portrayal of the subject and the beautiful music by Vishal Bhardwaj.

However, some criticized the movie for being too long, boring, and melodramatic. They also pointed out the similarities with Hollywood movies like The Notebook and An Affair to Remember. They also felt that Ajay Devgn's direction was inconsistent and lacked originality.

Here are some of the reviews of U Me Aur Hum movie by different sources:

• Indicine.com gave the movie 3 stars out of 5 and wrote: "Overall, U Me Aur Hum is a good movie but not without it share of flaws. The latter part of the second half tends to get boring. But its Kajols brilliance that makes U Me Aur Hum worth a watch. At the all important box-office, the advance booking is good but Krazzy 4 will be a tough competitor."

• Rotten Tomatoes gave the movie a 60% rating based on 5 reviews and wrote: "Irritating rather than affecting..."

• IMDb gave the movie a 5.9 rating based on 2,500+ ratings and wrote: "The story was amazing and heart breaking. Really liked this movie."

U Me Aur Hum Movie Trivia

U Me Aur Hum movie has some interesting trivia that you may not know. Here are some of them:

• The movie was Ajay Devgn's directorial debut. He also co-wrote, co-produced, and starred in the movie.

• The movie was Kajol's comeback after a five-year hiatus. She had taken a break from acting after her marriage and motherhood.

• The movie was inspired by Ajay Devgn's parents who had faced a similar situation when his father suffered from Alzheimer's disease.

• The movie was shot on a cruise ship called SuperStar Libra that sailed from Mumbai to Singapore.

• The movie was nominated for several awards, including Best Actress for Kajol at the Filmfare and Screen Awards.

b99f773239

https://www.the-exodus-project.org/group/the-exodus-project-group/discussion/4d0a8828-dec3-4f1c-8be1-c507421baf5f

https://www.marybethwrenn.com/group/ongoing-chakra-check-in-class/discussion/2e592a17-0057-40d6-863e-f46c076d02f6

https://www.lacarpecaudresienne.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/aad07be1-c9b4-4681-8cca-ca60c05fae7e

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Bwalya Bwalya
    Bwalya Bwalya
  • Gun Fix Solutions
    Gun Fix Solutions
  • Udri1
  • Daeron Daeron
    Daeron Daeron
  • Ezekiel Green
    Ezekiel Green
bottom of page