top of page

Remote learning support

Public·43 members
Rezo Frolov
Rezo Frolov

GTA 5 Xinput1_3.dll Error Solution: How to Install DirectX Correctly

The XINPUT1_3.dll missing error seems to be the only one that is bothering you, the quickest solution would be to download a new copy of the XINPUT1_3.dll file and install it in the required directories. For the Download and more instructions, make sure to check out the installation instructions and download links below.

xinput1_3.dll download for gta 5

Do not download the xinput1_3.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." Downloading DLLs from these sites is never a good idea. If you've already downloaded xinput1_3.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps.

Errors related to xinput1_3.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, xinput1_3.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.

In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall xinput1_3.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.

XInput is an API that allows applications to receive input from the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (part of the DirectX archive). It is therefore packaged with a vast array of PC games in order to give the gamer an option to use a controller. It does contain other similar functions of controller interfaces meaning even if the game does not allow the use of a controller, xinput1_3.dll and other files part of the archive may be needed.

The size of this dynamic link library is 0.08 MB for 32 Bit and 0.1 MB for 64 Bit and its download links are healthy. It has been downloaded 314324 times already and it has received 3.6 out of 5 stars.

If you have come across one of these errors, you can download the Xinput1_3.dll library by clicking on the "Download" button on the top-left of this page. We explained to you how to use the library you'll download in the above sections of this writing. You can see the suggestions we gave on how to solve your problem by scrolling up on the page.

You can easily download the name.dll file from our download page. Like Windows OS the DLL files also have 32-bit and 64-bit versions. If you are running Windows 10, Windows 7, or 8 64-bit versions then choose to download a 64-bit DLL file vice versa.

This will only take a second!","number_decimals":"0","is_test_mode":"","give_version":"2.29.0","magnific_options":"main_class":"give-modal","close_on_bg_click":false,"form_translation":"payment-mode":"Please select payment mode.","give_first":"Please enter your first name.","give_last":"Please enter your last name.","give_email":"Please enter a valid email address.","give_user_login":"Invalid email address or username.","give_user_pass":"Enter a password.","give_user_pass_confirm":"Enter the password confirmation.","give_agree_to_terms":"You must agree to the terms and conditions.","confirm_email_sent_message":"Please check your email and click on the link to access your complete donation history.","ajax_vars":"ajaxurl":"https:\/\/www.howisolve.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","ajaxNonce":"5686e9b38a","loading":"Loading","select_option":"Please select an option","default_gateway":"paypal","permalinks":"1","number_decimals":0,"cookie_hash":"983c60db921c9eaaa4af66e94bff8beb","session_nonce_cookie_name":"wp-give_session_reset_nonce_983c60db921c9eaaa4af66e94bff8beb","session_cookie_name":"wp-give_session_983c60db921c9eaaa4af66e94bff8beb","delete_session_nonce_cookie":"0"};var giveApiSettings="root":"https:\/\/www.howisolve.com\/wp-json\/give-api\/v2\/","rest_base":"give-api\/v2";/*]]>*/ (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m))(window,document,'script',' -analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-78419723-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); ["@context":" ","@type":"VideoObject","@id":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/#videoobject","url":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/","headline":"Solved:Xinput1_3.dll is missing[Win 7,8 & 10]","datePublished":"2016-01-05T10:47:25+05:30","dateModified":"2017-11-11T11:03:52+05:30","description":"In this post I'll show how to resolve the error Xinput1_3.dll is missing in three simple steps.","transcript":" In this post, I'll show how to resolve the error Xinput1_3.dll is missing in three simple steps. Error Cause The program can't start\" because Xinput1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. This error happens with a software or a game in particular which is dependent on Direct X 9 run-time environment.But Direct X 9 run-time environment is not bundled by default with Windows 7,8 or 10 because of which this error message pops up Error Resolution This problem can be solved by downloading and installing Direct X June 2010 Package. I will show you how to do it step by step just follow the 3 steps:- \tDownload Direct X June 2010 Package \tExtract Direct X June 2010 Package \tInstall Direct X June 2010 Package 1. Download Direct X June 2010 Package Click here to start the download of the Direct X June 2010 package. It is around 95 MB so will take some time depending on your internet connection. 2. Extract Direct X June 2010 Package We will now extract the package, first, let's create a folder let's name it Direct X 9. Copy the location of this new folder that we just created.Now let's double-click on the package that we have just downloaded click run click yes in this paste the location that we just copied, click okay now this will extract the software in that location lets go in there. 3. Install Direct X June 2010 Package Now let's install the package, we will go into directory in which we just now extracted the software and search for the file Dxsetup.exe we will left click on that software which will open up a window click on except agreement and click next and hit the next and now this will start the installation process it will take around 2-3 minutes after it has finished installing just click on the finish button. Now you can head back to the software which was causing the error message. It should open up without any error message.So that's it, folks, thanks reading I hope this article helped you and if so please share it with your friends. That's all for today see you next time. This fix applies to the below-listed games :- \tAssassin Creed Black Flag \tAssassin Creed Unity \tAssassin's Creed \tBatman Arkham Origins \tBattlefield 4 \tBioshock Infinite \tBlack Ops 2 \tBlur \tBorderlands \tBorderlands 1 \tBorderlands 2 \tBully \tCall Of Duty Advanced Warfare \tCall Of Duty Black Ops \tCall Of Duty Ghost \tCall Of Duty World At War \tCivilization \tCivilization Beyond Earth \tCod Black Ops \tCod Ghost \tCrusader Kings 2 \tCrysis 2 \tDark Souls 2 \tDefiance \tDirt 1 \tDolphin \tDon't Starve \tDragon's Dogma \tDying Light \tElite \tElite Dangerous \tEnemy Front \tEvil Within \tFallout \tFallout New Vegas \tFifa \tFifa 11 \tFifa 12 \tFifa 14 \tFifa 15 \tFormula 1 \tGame Of Thrones \tGauntlet \tGhosts \tGoat \tGoat Simulator \tGodfather 2 \tGothic 4 \tGrid 2 \tGround Zeroes \tGta 4 \tGta 5 \tGta 5 Telecharger \tGta Iv \tGta V \tHalo Spartan Assault \tHatred \tHelicopter Simulator \tHot Wheels \tJust Because \tJust Cause 2 \tKane And Lynch \tKey \tKof Xiii \tLeft 4 Dead 2 \tLego Movie \tLego Star Wars \tLimbo \tLondon 2012 \tLucius \tMafia 2 \tMk9 \tNba 2k12 \tNba 2k13 \tNba 2k14 \tNba2k14 \tOculus Rift \tOutlast \tPrototype \tPrototype 1 \tPrototype 2 \tRace Driver Grid \tRainbow Six Vegas 2 \tRed Orchestra 2 \tRemember Me \tRenegade X \tResident Evil 5 \tSaints Row \tSaints Row 4 \tSaints Row The Third \tSims 4 \tSleeping Dogs \tSmite \tSniper Elite V2 \tSniper Ghost Warrior \tStick Of Truth \tThe Evil Within \tThe Stick Of Truth \tThe Witcher 2 \tThis War Of Mine \tTpb \tTransformers \tTransformers Fall Of Cybertron \tCall Of Duty Black Ops 2 \tSkyrim \tNba2k13 \tSelping Dogs \tCall Of Duty \tDishonored \tDriver San Francisco \tCall Of Duty Ops \tMortal Kombat \tCall Of Duty Ops 2 \tCall Of Duty Ghosts \tDeadpool \tCod Bo2 \tPro Evolution Soccer 2014 \tCod Black Ops 2 \tAssassins Creed 3 \tCod Waw \tMortal Kombat 9 \tNba2k13 Directx \tSleeping Dogs 3 \tFear 3 \tResident Evil Revelations \tDead Space 3 \tDoom 3 \tCry 3 \tWrc 4 \tNfs13 \tNeed For Speed Have some questions join the discussion.Questions @ HowISolve Community","name":"Solved:Xinput1_3.dll is missing[Win 7,8 & 10]","uploadDate":"2016-01-05T10:47:25+05:30","thumbnailUrl":" ","author":"@type":"Person","name":"Neil Mahaseth","description":"Hello, friends welcome to HowISolve.com, a community founded by me in June 2015. With the aim to help you solve your everyday tech problems. The motivation for starting this community was instilled from my love for technology and my nature to help others in need.\r\n\r\nBy qualification, I am a technocrat with an M.B.A. and B.Tech. from Narsee Monjee, Mumbai. I have experienced both worlds: corporate and startup. I am currently honing my entrepreneurial skills and trying to add value to people's lives.\r\n\r\nYou can also join us by subscribing to our Newsletters & YouTube channel to be a part of this growing community.","url":" ","sameAs":[" "," ","neil_mahaseth"],"image":"@type":"ImageObject","url":" =96&d=mm&r=g","height":96,"width":96,"contentUrl":" ","embedUrl":" ","@context":" ","@type":"BreadcrumbList","@id":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/#breadcrumb","itemListElement":["@type":"ListItem","position":1,"item":"@id":" ","name":"How I Solve","@type":"ListItem","position":2,"item":"@id":" -x/","name":"Direct X","@type":"ListItem","position":3,"item":"@id":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/","name":"Solved:Xinput1_3.dll is missing[Win 7,8 & 10]"],"@context":" ","@type":"Blogposting","@id":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/#Blogposting","url":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/","inLanguage":"en-US","mainEntityOfPage":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/","headline":"Solved:Xinput1_3.dll is missing[Win 7,8 & 10]","description":"In this post I'll show how to resolve the error Xinput1_3.dll is missing in three simple steps.","articleBody":" In this post, I'll show how to resolve the error Xinput1_3.dll is missing in three simple steps. Error Cause The program can't start\" because Xinput1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. This error happens with a software or a game in particular which is dependent on Direct X 9 run-time environment.But Direct X 9 run-time environment is not bundled by default with Windows 7,8 or 10 because of which this error message pops up Error Resolution This problem can be solved by downloading and installing Direct X June 2010 Package. I will show you how to do it step by step just follow the 3 steps:- \tDownload Direct X June 2010 Package \tExtract Direct X June 2010 Package \tInstall Direct X June 2010 Package 1. Download Direct X June 2010 Package Click here to start the download of the Direct X June 2010 package. It is around 95 MB so will take some time depending on your internet connection. 2. Extract Direct X June 2010 Package We will now extract the package, first, let's create a folder let's name it Direct X 9. Copy the location of this new folder that we just created.Now let's double-click on the package that we have just downloaded click run click yes in this paste the location that we just copied, click okay now this will extract the software in that location lets go in there. 3. Install Direct X June 2010 Package Now let's install the package, we will go into directory in which we just now extracted the software and search for the file Dxsetup.exe we will left click on that software which will open up a window click on except agreement and click next and hit the next and now this will start the installation process it will take around 2-3 minutes after it has finished installing just click on the finish button. Now you can head back to the software which was causing the error message. It should open up without any error message.So that's it, folks, thanks reading I hope this article helped you and if so please share it with your friends. That's all for today see you next time. This fix applies to the below-listed games :- \tAssassin Creed Black Flag \tAssassin Creed Unity \tAssassin's Creed \tBatman Arkham Origins \tBattlefield 4 \tBioshock Infinite \tBlack Ops 2 \tBlur \tBorderlands \tBorderlands 1 \tBorderlands 2 \tBully \tCall Of Duty Advanced Warfare \tCall Of Duty Black Ops \tCall Of Duty Ghost \tCall Of Duty World At War \tCivilization \tCivilization Beyond Earth \tCod Black Ops \tCod Ghost \tCrusader Kings 2 \tCrysis 2 \tDark Souls 2 \tDefiance \tDirt 1 \tDolphin \tDon't Starve \tDragon's Dogma \tDying Light \tElite \tElite Dangerous \tEnemy Front \tEvil Within \tFallout \tFallout New Vegas \tFifa \tFifa 11 \tFifa 12 \tFifa 14 \tFifa 15 \tFormula 1 \tGame Of Thrones \tGauntlet \tGhosts \tGoat \tGoat Simulator \tGodfather 2 \tGothic 4 \tGrid 2 \tGround Zeroes \tGta 4 \tGta 5 \tGta 5 Telecharger \tGta Iv \tGta V \tHalo Spartan Assault \tHatred \tHelicopter Simulator \tHot Wheels \tJust Because \tJust Cause 2 \tKane And Lynch \tKey \tKof Xiii \tLeft 4 Dead 2 \tLego Movie \tLego Star Wars \tLimbo \tLondon 2012 \tLucius \tMafia 2 \tMk9 \tNba 2k12 \tNba 2k13 \tNba 2k14 \tNba2k14 \tOculus Rift \tOutlast \tPrototype \tPrototype 1 \tPrototype 2 \tRace Driver Grid \tRainbow Six Vegas 2 \tRed Orchestra 2 \tRemember Me \tRenegade X \tResident Evil 5 \tSaints Row \tSaints Row 4 \tSaints Row The Third \tSims 4 \tSleeping Dogs \tSmite \tSniper Elite V2 \tSniper Ghost Warrior \tStick Of Truth \tThe Evil Within \tThe Stick Of Truth \tThe Witcher 2 \tThis War Of Mine \tTpb \tTransformers \tTransformers Fall Of Cybertron \tCall Of Duty Black Ops 2 \tSkyrim \tNba2k13 \tSelping Dogs \tCall Of Duty \tDishonored \tDriver San Francisco \tCall Of Duty Ops \tMortal Kombat \tCall Of Duty Ops 2 \tCall Of Duty Ghosts \tDeadpool \tCod Bo2 \tPro Evolution Soccer 2014 \tCod Black Ops 2 \tAssassins Creed 3 \tCod Waw \tMortal Kombat 9 \tNba2k13 Directx \tSleeping Dogs 3 \tFear 3 \tResident Evil Revelations \tDead Space 3 \tDoom 3 \tCry 3 \tWrc 4 \tNfs13 \tNeed For Speed Have some questions join the discussion.Questions @ HowISolve Community","keywords":"","datePublished":"2016-01-05T10:47:25+05:30","dateModified":"2017-11-11T11:03:52+05:30","author":"@type":"Person","name":"Neil Mahaseth","description":"Hello, friends welcome to HowISolve.com, a community founded by me in June 2015. With the aim to help you solve your everyday tech problems. The motivation for starting this community was instilled from my love for technology and my nature to help others in need.\r\n\r\nBy qualification, I am a technocrat with an M.B.A. and B.Tech. from Narsee Monjee, Mumbai. I have experienced both worlds: corporate and startup. I am currently honing my entrepreneurial skills and trying to add value to people's lives.\r\n\r\nYou can also join us by subscribing to our Newsletters & YouTube channel to be a part of this growing community.","url":" ","sameAs":[" "," ","neil_mahaseth"],"image":"@type":"ImageObject","url":" =96&d=mm&r=g","height":96,"width":96,"editor":"@type":"Person","name":"Neil Mahaseth","description":"Hello, friends welcome to HowISolve.com, a community founded by me in June 2015. With the aim to help you solve your everyday tech problems. The motivation for starting this community was instilled from my love for technology and my nature to help others in need.\r\n\r\nBy qualification, I am a technocrat with an M.B.A. and B.Tech. from Narsee Monjee, Mumbai. I have experienced both worlds: corporate and startup. I am currently honing my entrepreneurial skills and trying to add value to people's lives.\r\n\r\nYou can also join us by subscribing to our Newsletters & YouTube channel to be a part of this growing community.","url":" ","sameAs":[" "," ","neil_mahaseth"],"image":"@type":"ImageObject","url":" =96&d=mm&r=g","height":96,"width":96,"publisher":"@type":"Organization","name":"How I Solve","url":" ","logo":"@type":"ImageObject","url":" -content/uploads/2019/11/LogoHorizontalSmall.png","width":"160","height":"50","speakable":"@type":"SpeakableSpecification","xpath":["/html/head/title","/html/head/meta[@name='description']/@content"],"image":["@type":"ImageObject","@id":" _3-dll-is-missing-solved-win-78-10/#primaryimage","url":" -content/uploads/2016/06/Xinput1_3.dll-is-Missing1-1200x675.jpg","width":"1200","height":"675","caption":"Xinput1_3.dll is Missing1","@type":"ImageObject","url":" -content/uploads/2016/06/Xinput1_3.dll-is-Missing1-1200x900.jpg","width":"1200","height":"900","caption":"Xinput1_3.dll is Missing1","@type":"ImageObject","url":" -content/uploads/2016/06/Xinput1_3.dll-is-Missing1-1200x675.jpg","width":"1200","height":"675","caption":"Xinput1_3.dll is Missing1"]] Skip to contentHow I SolveMake Technology Work For You

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Charles Martin
    Charles Martin
  • Crack Action
    Crack Action
  • Wanda Bruenig
  • Inyong Bennett
    Inyong Bennett
  • Crackers Pc
    Crackers Pc
bottom of page